Any mummies bought the Fridge-to-go cooler bag to transport breastmilk from work to home? Can share your review of this product? Thanks!

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

If you are looking for a way to keep your food and drinks cold while on the go, then ihomagic cooler bags are the perfect solution! These bags are made of high-quality material and feature a unique design that makes them ideal for use in a variety of situations. The ihomagic cooler bag is perfect for picnics, days out, and even for taking food and drinks to work. It is also a great option for those who are looking for an eco-friendly option as it is made from recyclable materials. If you are looking for a bag that is both practical and stylish, then ihomagic cooler bags are the perfect choice!

Read more

You may make animated films that seem like they were made by an expert with the aid of https://alightmotion.wiki the Alight Motion Mod Apk, an outstanding video editing app. It has gained widespread acceptance as a valuable resource for artists, marketers, and companies because of its intuitive design and cutting-edge capabilities. This tutorial will show you how to use Alight Motion Mod Apk to make your animated films from scratch.

Read more

I have a couple of mummy friends using fridge to go. So far only good reviews! They told me it can last about 8 hours. You will have to freeze the whole bag and buy those ice block that can be refreeze from daiso and put it next to the bottles for them to work better. Two of the blocks will be sufficient for the small fridge to go but you can get more if the fridge to go you are buying is bigger.

Read more
VIP Member

I've a FTG & though I've not used it to transport from work to home, we brought it out for our weekend outing. It's a 8-ice flat panel FTG and can fit 6 cans of soft drinks. My husb was impressed how cold it kept the milk becos u could see cold vapour escaping when u open it; like a freezer! It's a good investment becos u can use it for other occasions, not just for BM.

Read more

im using my FTG daily to transport milk to ifc and bring home my pump milk from work. i think it's great as i dont need to worry about the milk spoiling during transportation. also mine is the removable panels type. in case freezer is running of space, i can remove panels and jus freeze the panels itself.

Read more

Here people always share the amazing detail about different things. I also want to share something different from this post. People wants to buy cooler bags but they don't know how. Now just click on link and get it. https://www.wanda-life.com/cooler-bag/

I've honestly never used the fridge-to-go bag to transport breastmilk. Thank you all for the feedback! will try now!

I'm using ftg for about 3mths together with 3 Autumn ice packs. Very very cool even after 12hrs.

I have used it. It's good. The freezer panel keeps my milk cool for 12 hours

Autumnz brand, very good product. I recommended 👍👍👍