Any mummies experience anger problem during their pregnancy and what should I do to control it?

31 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hey it’s normal because of the mood swings . I think i become aggressive too but then i think of the baby and calm myself down because our babies pick up each and everything thing even while in the womb . Meditation , listening to affirmations online or just think of your baby i think it will calm you .

Read more

i rage like crazy! to a point I asked for a divorce. But that's because my husband's got toxic friends who always interfere in our affairs and pregnancy made me go crazy. cutting off those people and social media helped me tone down and work things out with my husband.

hormones for sure! my husband has been complaining that i've been more short tempered lately. i guess it's about trying to control oneself - breathe in and out! and count to 10 before blowing yr top.

we all on the same boat,it's just the hormones in our body and sometimes you can not control it,calm down and get some sleep,when you wake up talk to him,for sure he will understand your mood swings.

Hi, this is really normal. However, remember this that it will affect to you and your baby. So, try breathing exercises , distract your mind from that topic, listen to music, watch funny videos.

me too!! mu husband gets the most of it during my 1st trimester.. now at my 2nd trimester i m feeling better.. not sure what gonna happen when i go into my 3rd.. lol!

better u get advice from doctor... and they will help you.. now i took b complex to balance my hormones.. n can control a bit n feel free not much thinking..

More like a lot of crying hysterically for no reason 😂😂 hormones are craaaazy 😈My husband's got enough anger issues for the both of us 😂😂

Yes I told my s/o I hate him and want him to die yesterday after having an anger meltdown I feel so bad because he is truly the most amazing person

breathing in deeply helps. and when i cant control my anger i just remind myself this "not my monkey,not my circus" and it works all the time.