Shaving during pregnancy

Is it save to shave my vagina during pregnancy? If so how do i do it with my bump blocking? Any mummies have experience to share please?

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi I do sugaring! Been waxing since 3 years ago. It is painless and gentle so I routinely go for monthly maintenance now that I’m pregnant. It’s true that being pregnant increases hair growth so it does get itchy a lot. So I remedy it with sugaring! :).

3y ago

Is it expensive? And i’m quite hairy now even have hair on my anus so idk how often i need to go.

Yes, safe! It's difficult to be honest so what I actually did is I put 1 leg up on the toilet seat, touch touch down there then shave as long as it's clean off pubic hair 😅 Tried to squat while shaving but had a hard time getting up 😂

3y ago

No. So far I've never cut myself. But then I will need to shave every 2-3 days cos like you my hair grows faster too due to hormones. Or you can try to go for waxing. I've never done that before & scared to do it so I just shave.

My husband trimmed and shaved for me. I'd lay on the bed with towels and spread my legs as if delivering lol. So lucky to have such a sporting husband.

Stand in front of a mirror to do it. I did it in my toilet facing the mirror. Mirror must be long enough.

Try sugaring instead! There are different outlets all over Singapore.

yes is safe and hygiene. I asked my husband to help me shave.

Yes. Shave every two days. Cos i love it clean and shaven.

3y ago

How do you shave with your bump blocking

Better to go Brazilian wax.

3y ago

I tried waxing my lower leg first before doing Brazilian. It really depends if u skin is sensitive or not. I only started waxing on week 13.

TapFluencer

didnt

yes