hi, air purifier or diffuser? which one would you choose? heard a lot of good things about yleo though

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Air purifier and diffusers have very different uses so it's actually up to what and why you need them for. Air purifier, as the name suggests, clean indoor air -- they remove dust as well as allergents like animal dander and pollen. They don't necessarily do anything for humidity in the air. I haven't used a diffuser before but from what I know, diffusers are commonly used to diffuse essential oils for aromatherapy (correct me if I'm wrong). I don't think they have the same cleansing effect as a purifier. I'm not too much of an essential oil person so I'd go with the air purifier. The diffuser, to me, adds more "stuff" into the air while the purifier seems to be have a cleaning effect.

Read more
VIP Member

Hi, both have different usage. Need to see what you need. Purifier: to filter and clean the air. There is few filter inside the purifier. Diffuser: for aromatic purposes. For this type,make sure you use the pure and safe oils so that you could get health benefits from the oils. Some oils do clean and kill air borne viruses. Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils will be great!

Read more
VIP Member

Personally I would choose air purifier

VIP Member

Air purifier.

Super Mum

Air purifier

Air purifier

VIP Member

Air purifier

Xiaomi