Do you agree that there are many couples who still stay in one roof just for the sake of the children?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I think at the end of the day what couples think that they have lived the happy times of their lives and they still are masters of their happiness and sorrows but they wish to give a happy childhood to their kids. Because what ultimately happens when a marriage breaks is that kids face a huge amount of psychological stress that at times they deal with throughout their lives. So, to avoid all this in kids' lives, parents do compromise and stay under one roof.

Read more
VIP Member

Yes. Kahit sa relatives namin, there are a few couples who are in the same situation because at the end of the day, they still choose to show the kids na buo yung family nila. I think it is also because no matter how hard it is for them to stay in the relationship, mas nananaig sa kanila yung pagiging parents and they wouldn't want to let their kids experience the struggle of being in a broken family.

Read more

Yes. I have many friends and co-workers who have the same set up. Ang iniisip na lang nila is para buo ung family for the sake of the kids. It is a big sacrifice for them because there is no more love between the couple.

Hello, Yes, that is true with majority of couples I guess. Couples think that why to disrupt the peace and upbringing of the children, and they compromise with whatever situation they are in.

Yes, I think dahil din dini-dictate ng society. Although I personally believe na walang mabuting maidudulot yun kung palagi din nag aaway. it's best na maging civil nalang sa isa't isa

Yep madami pa din ganyan. I know someone. Pero super foul kapag may new lover na kung sino man sa parehong partido tapos bibisita sa bahay. That's BS.

It's tough I guess and awkward at the same time para sa mag-asawa. But yes, for the love of the kids you have to stay civil and do whatever it takes.

Well, yes. I know several couples who are in the same situation. They try to act as civil as they could for the sake of the children.