husband is cheating

After discovering that your husband is cheating on you. He has realized his mistake and insists on change and has regretted his mistake. If you have decided to stay, how did your marriage survive?

24 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Marriages often become so encumbered with life (kids, career, household responsibilities) that the couple loses that lovin’ feeling, that way they felt before they married. So the ga-ga feeling and the exhilaration of doing crazy things spontaneously is very appealing in these extramarital flings. If you’re the harmed party, consider couples counseling before filing for divorce on the one hand, or pushing yourself to forgive on the other. Give your unfaithful partner the chance to make reparations and earn back your trust over time. Give yourself and your relationship the opportunity to heal and grow stronger. This is slow and arduous work, no question. But if both of you are committed to healing, your marriage is worth the effort. It's not easy but let out steam by talking it out. For me, anger will channel into words hence I will write poetry to express my disappointment. Everyone has their own ways of stress relief so stay strong!

Read more