SOS

Did any of your husband hit ur head or touch your face with finger that kind when you all do mistake? For example like you didnt know he still wants to eat frozen food but you threw it away and another thing is we normally cook rice in quick mode but he change other mode then i change back to quick mode which result in rice never cook? I dont know if this is normal for husband to hit??? I find it abusive. I know I made mistake but i dont know I deserve to be hit like that

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Of course it is not normal to lay a finger on anyone. What’s wrong with your husband? Cannot control his temper? Yup, one thing’s for sure, he cannot control his temper. He is demeaning and demoralising you as his wife. Please tell him to stop, if he argues back then he doesn’t even realise it is bloody wrong. So wrong. Imagine his father doing that to his mother? Or your son-in-law doing that to your daughter, do you and your husband consider that normal?

Read more
Super Mum

No my husband has never done that, and it’s not right at all. Please tell him to respect you and not to do it again. Let him know that he can talk things through with you nicely instead, and that you’re doing your best. Tell him that you also want to respect him in the same way he treats you.

Once he hit he would do it again. If he only did it recently, take action now and don’t let it become a habit. He might have other underlying issues that he vent up on you. CB period has alot of domestic disputes and domestic violence rate has soared.

VIP Member

Nope. Find out whats wrong and talk to your husband. Its not right for him to hit you but talk it out with him. He might be over stressed. Seek help if needed. Pls take care!

This is absolutely rude and degrading of you as a wife. I’m thinking the finger is those poking your forehead kind? In any case he doesn’t have to be physical with you.

VIP Member

Nope my husband wouldn't dare do that! If your husband was being playful I can understand but not if he was upset ... Do have a good word with him. Take care!

is he just playing or he really mean it? even if he's playing, if it bothers me, i'll let him know and tell him never to do it again

VIP Member

If it's a playful thing and BOTH are happy about it then it's perfectly ok. But since u are not happy then i'd say it's not right.

Rude! No reason to be hit for such stuffs. Not to say that hitting is okay in the first place as well. Totally against abuse!!

Depends on the strength used, any words he said and expression. You may want to tell him your feeling and to stop it.