Hi my 9 yr old right leg when walking seem to be a bit not straight when walking and trips often even when at home and no water is on the floor, should i bring her to see a doctor ? And which doctor should i bring her to see? A normal gp or go to see kkh doctor? Pls kindly advice. Thanks

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Does it happen recently? I would go to a GP to rule out any ear infection, if the GP feels that something isn't right, I would get a referral letter to kkh

5y ago

i would advise to see a doctor to be safer. Hope all is well with your girl.