LO refuse to nap

My 3.5months baby refuse to nap. She sleeps ard 7-8pm and wakes up ard 5.30-6am everyday. She doesn't take any nap longer than 30min. I tried many rockers, bouncer and even yaolan but still don't work. She will only sleep if she is in my arms. But she will perspire a lot. What shld i do?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Wow means she is already sleeping through the night! I wouldn’t worry if my baby doesn’t nap during the day and sleep through the night. As Long as she’s eating well and sleeping well. You’re very lucky!! My 4 months baby girl only naps 30 mins for 2 times a day, and wakes 3-4 hourly at night.

Read more
4y ago

Same as my girl but I see my girl still very happy etc then I wouldn’t worry lol ya and she always fall asleep on my chest then we both will perspire a lot lol

VIP Member

Haha mine worst eventhough slept through the night but will wake up for 1 feeding at 3am but her daytime nap always solid 15mins..every 2hrs. 15mins i cant even do anything with that short period of time haah

Try a pacifier? Or latch her to sleep? My baby naps through the day and wakes up in the evening for playtime. Then sleeps again and wakes up only for feedings. But wants playtime at 5am everyday. Hahah

I am having the same issue also. But my LO is only 1month plus. Only differences is she sleep at 9-10pm. Very tiring in the daytime, have to keep carry her.

Super Mum

My baby perspire a lot and I don't use Aircon. Can get the Uniqlo airsm mesh for your baby

4y ago

My baby uses uniqlo mesh romper too! But she can still perspire a lot. Especially with recent weather.

Be happy! She is sleeping thru the night, that is better :)