7 Replies

VIP Member

Try to understand him mamsh. Minsan they just want our attention, yung mabuting pamamaraan na pagbawalan sila sa mga bagay na hindi dapat gingawa. At puriin sila when they do a good shot. Gustong gusto ng mga bata ang sinasabahin sila ng magagandang salita. ❤️

In my opinion, your kid should have a time off or vacation from school so that you can observe him at home. He is still young and this is a playing age for him to enjoy.

Our kids don’t play ipads or gadgets. They also just watch TV for a limited time a day. Was wondering if the behavior is because of the baby brother. We try to balance our attention to all 3 also.

i never experience that with my son when he was at that age.. but i got some tips and strategy from super nanny try watching it on youtube.. :)

i never experience that with my son when he was at that age.. but i got some tips and strategy from super nanny try watching it.. :)

May tinatawag kasi middle child syndrome, mamsh. Try mo pag-aralan yun para you'll know how to deal with him.

VIP Member

Maybe you should get him out of school muna. Baka too early pa for him ang school at the age of 3.

VIP Member

baka naman because he's jealous for the new baby and thats he's only way to get your attention..

Related Questions

Trending na Tanong

Related Articles