3 weeks ago i gave birth to my baby boy and since im alone nobody helping me aside for husband when it comes to taking care with my baby. I just want to ask how many weeks or months i need to wait for me to be able to go out the house like buy some grocery or just drop by to mall jus to buy some baby stuff. Meaning how many months a mother can fully recover? Im mom of two 6yrs old and 3 week old baby. Thank you in advance

15 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I had natural birth without epidural. Upon discharge already no pain. I dun have confinement lady, so my mum just came over for a few hours to bring food n take care of baby in the day time. Hubby did not use the whole 1 wk of paternal leave. So I started the night shift soon after.... I go out on my own with baby even during confinement via public transports like mrt n buses I feel im recovering very fast n cleared all my pp checks in less than 2 mths ....To me all the walking around are exercises for me to recover fast contrary to the traditions of confinement cause I dun believe in confinement

Read more
8y ago

Wow you strong considering you natural birth w/o epi and discharge with no more pain. Envy to some mommy like you. No im a bit ok but at night my knee pain a bit