Worried baby might show signs of autism - overthinker mum

Im a first time mum and My baby is only 3 months old but for some reason everyday im always worried if he’s showing signs of autism. Altho he’s just being a baby and growing well, hitting some milestones. I can’t help but to worry. Im an overthinker and always over worried over the littlest stuff, when end up it’s nothing and over stressing myself (‘: Pls tell me im not the only one like this ☹️

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I think all mums worry about their baby. Whether is it if baby has autism or baby is not growing well, worry if they have developmental issues... I even worry if they stop breathing in their sleep that I wake up and see if he's still breathing multiple times in the day and night. I see his leg a little slanted I worry if he will have walking issues. Baby can't lift head during tummy time i worry if he has neck issues. It's entirely normal, but if you feel like you are depressed over worrying too much, maybe talk to your husband or family or friends about it.

Read more
4mo ago

Yess i totally understand and feel everything you say cause thats exactly how im feeling! Thank you for making me feel im not the only one.

i am a first time. As a mother worry is normal. Thinking did i use the correct way to take care of my lo. Thinking about every month milestone standard. But if i always overthinking and over worry . Then unable to enjoy every moment with my lo. And is bad for mental health. Happy mum happy baby.

VIP Member

U r not the only one. I had the same thinking too. All we can do is pray that it won’t happen. But whatever it is, a child is a gift from God and its our duty to care and love them no matter what. Insya Allah all goes well.

too early to tell anything at this point. I feel you, but do try to think on the brighter side and enjoy your time with your child now, and help him develop. if he's hitting the milestones, then all is good for now :)

I hear you sister, cause I do too. Guess we are too overwhelmed by what we saw on the social media.

4mo ago

Ya social media affected me 😣

dont overthink.

TapFluencer

🙏💕

SAME

4mo ago

Thank god im not the only one 🥵