No appetite

its my 17weeks and i still having morning sickness. less appetite for food. Cant even smell of my husband eventhough he has already taken a shower. ☹ Every night I have to go through different kind of tummy symptom(e.g. heartburn, indigestion, gastric) and i will ended up with vomitting before i can really sleep and by than its already 2am-3am. I was warded twice for hyperemesis gravidarum. When I went for my appointment and asked for my gynae advise he will answer "its normal".What should I do?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Not to scare u.. but i was diagnosed with hyperemesis too. And now im at 29 weeks and still vomitting every night just not that worst as early pregnancy.. things u can do i too eat comfort food, avoid spicy and dairy milk? But then again, i dont care one.. i just ate wtv as long as i vomitting once or twice but still can consume other meal. Cause early tri, anything i consume, including sip of water i will vomit.

Read more

I'm having it too... it's definitely not normal because only a few women experience this. I drink 100+ to prevent myself from getting dehydrated or else I'll be sent to the hospital to get IV drips. 😔

4y ago

i never went to gp. its my own gynae said its normal. thinking of changing gynae too.

VIP Member

Stay positive mummy! Every pregnancy is different, I’m sure if gynae day so, it’s ok.

Try drink some honey

VIP Member

Take liquid diet