Morning sickness at week 10

Is it normal if morning sickness subside at week 10? Eg. I was very sensitive to smell and no appetite during my week 7 to 9. Now become less sensitive to smell and seems to have better appetite at week 10. It got me worried. 😕 thought morning sickness will only start to subside after week 12. My next gynae visit will be at week 12 for the NIPT test.

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

it should be fine if you still have other pregnancy symptoms like tender/sore breast. I thought my morning sickness was getting better at end of week 11 coming to week 12 but after a good day of no vomiting & minimal nausea, the following 2 to 3 days were bad. like my morning sickness came back w a vengeance and today, I feel better again with slight nausea (like start of pregnancy) but no vomiting and I sincerely hope tomorrow would be the same for me. I think the red flag for miscarriage is usually red bloody discharge and menses like cramps... as long as these don't happen, you should be fine. don't stress yourself!

Read more

Mine started to slowly get better at week 10 too. Still felt nauseous but it's better than weeks 8 and 9. Went for scan at week 12 and everything is fine. Though today (about to enter week 13) for some reason i was retching and gagging again. Don't worry too much mama! Jiayou!

It's ok because everyone is different. Some are not as affected by MS

VIP Member

Yes , it’s quite common . . You are so lucky mommy .. take care

Super Mum

normal. every pregnancy is different