My 1 month plus baby is having colic. He say on FM and bm. I brought NAN Optipro HA gold 1. I feel that his fart and poo is so smelly and even poo 1 time a day. I not sure should i switch formula for him? Thinking for changing it to s26 or NAN Comfort. Pls advice..

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi, u can try adding "dentinox colic drops" in ur LO's milk which u can get in watsons, Guardian or unity. It's for babies with colic. "Rid wind" which also works, can easier get from unity. I gave my LO "rid wind" & when her colic got worse, I gave her "Dentinox colic drops". Hope this helps.

Hi~both my kids on friso and so far was feeding well. Smell of the poo still acceptable. U can try to massage the tummy in circular motions when baby in good mood. Dun massage when baby in bad mood. Can ask for free friso samples to try out.

VIP Member

It's a good thing that they are farting as it's a way of the excess air to be expelled. Try giving colic drops and doing tummy massage to help baby in the colic issue

For me I'd go full breast milk or fresh goats milk. you may want to consider fresh goats milk which is the next closest to breast milk. check out haydiaries.com

Maybe u wanna try Normal Nan Optipro or Dumex Mamil?? S26 is quite heaty for my baby

thanks

If colic, it may be better to change to comfort