My newborn did not poop but fart a lot.

We just changed formula from Nan Optipro (blue tin)to Nan Supreme HA (Gold tin). She used to poop at least once per day. (1) Should I continue with Nan Supreme HA or switch back to Nan Optipro? (2) She has slightly bloated stomach, is it due to gas? (3) She is usually fed 80ml every 3 hours to now 90ml every 2hour. Newborn is 13 days old. #FTM #advicepls #pleasehelp #firstbaby Can anyone advise please?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Mommy, is there reason why did you change the formula?did doctor suggest you to change it? how many days your baby didn't poop after change the formula? cause new formula milk could make her constipation. Her body has already used to by Nan Optipro. I suggest you just switch back to Nan Optipro. Its better for her cause make her easy to pass motion. Stay healthy for you and baby ❤️

Read more

Mummy were u advised by PD to change to HA? If yes same case as me. But i learned that HA is more for baby that is prone to allergic. Anyway i still did the switch and after that she didnt poop for few days. Then my bb’s stool was watery when she drank HA. Suggest u monitor few more days?