My younger sister throws tantrums every time she doesn't get what she wants, how do we go about this?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

I'll link you a helpful article, but the most important things you should keep in mind is that you should remain calm and level headed. The following article will teach you the step by steps to learning how to address a temper tantrum effectively: https://ph.theasianparent.com/temper-tantrums-a-complete-overview/

Magbasa pa

I'm sure it will be difficult if you're in a public place but do not give in to her demands. The main reason why she keeps on dong this is because throwing tantrums make her get what she wants.

Expert parents say that if a kid throws tantrums because he wants something, you shouldn't give in to his demand. Because the more you give in, the longer he'll be in that stage.

Let her finish her tantrums. Do not give in to her demands and allow her to self soothe. Delayed gratification is something you have to teach her early so she won't grow up spoiled.

TapFluencer

My 5 months old baby is also like that. Nagagalit at umiiyak pag hindi nakukuha ang gusto. Nanggigil pa minsan.

VIP Member

hayaan mo lang sis, if she's a kid..titigil naman yan kusa πŸ˜†πŸ˜