Yesterday being the first day of school, how many mums found it necessary to ask a million questions to your Sec1 child? I came home asking him where are you sitting in class? How is your form teacher? Any friends yet? Am I being too paranoid?

21 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Buy Fake USD Online ( WHATSAPP : +1(725) 867-9567 ) Buy Fake Canadian Dollars ( CAD) , Buy Fake Euros , Buy Undetectable Counterfeit Money , Buy fake Australian dollars , Buy Fake Money ,Buy prop money online , Buy Counterfeit Money , Buy cloned cards online , Buy Fake Chinese Yuan , Buy undetectable Euros bank notes online , Where to buy fake money online WHATSAPP : +1(725) 867-9567 Buy Fake USD bank notes Online Buy 100% undetectable Counterfeit Euros, Dollars, GBP, CAD, AUD, CHF, RAND Banknotes buy fake us dollars, great british pounds bank notes Fake Counterfeit Money for Sale buy fake money USA | Australian dollar | buy fake euros bills | canadian dollar Where to buy fake bank notes BUY COUNTERFEIT US DOLLARS ONLINE BUY SUPER HIGH-QUALITY FAKE MONEY ONLINE Buy Xanax Online WHATSAPP : +1(318) 406-1272 Buy Xanax (Alprazolam) Online Where Can I Buy Xanax (alprazolam) Online Buy Atomoxetine (Strattera) Online Buy Atomoxetine (Strattera) Online Buy Strattera Online Buy Strattera Online Without Prescription Buy Nembutal Online Buy Ketamine Buy Psychedelics(MUSHROOMS) Online Buy Crystal Methamphetamine online WHATSAPP : +1(318) 406-1272 Buy Pain Relief Tablets Buy Oxycodone Online Buy Anxiety Tablets Buy Adderall (Amphetamine) Online Buy a Real Passport Online , Buy Canadian Visa online,Buy SSN Online ,Buy a diplomatic passport , Buy Drivers License Online , Renew your driving license online , Buy Australian passport , Buy a diplomatic passport , Buy Birth Certificate Online , Buy ID cards Online , Buy Cambridge Certificate online , Buy Divorce Certificate online , Buy school certificate . rffffffff WHATSAPP : +1(725) 867-9567 WHATSAPP : +1(318) 406-1272 Email : [email protected] Telegram : @Scottbowers12 Wickr ID: Scottbowers Website : https://buyqualitybills.com/

Read more

how many moms asked their Sec1 child a million questions on the first day of school. However, it is normal for parents to feel anxious and curious about their child's first day of school, especially if it's their first year in secondary school. It's essential for parents to communicate with their child and ask questions about their experiences, but it's also important to balance their curiosity with trust and respect for their child's independence. It's essential to give their child space to grow and develop their own relationships and experiences without feeling overly monitored or scrutinized. So, it's okay to ask questions, but it's important to do so in a way that is supportive and respectful of their child's autonomy. https://pdfslug.com/

Read more
VIP Member

I understand your excitement to know all about his new stage of life, but do calm down! Your son is at the age of puberty, and it's when they want to be cool and even a bit rebellious. Firing him with questions is NOT cool. Hahaha. I suggest keeping calm and letting HIM tell you about his day of his own accord. A few starter questions you can use to get more information out of him without him feeling too stifled are (About School section): http://www.ahaparenting.com/parenting-tools/communication/family-discussions

Read more

I know many thing could have gone wrong this past few days investing online and getting scammed. I was also in your shoes when I invested into a fake binary option where I got scammed of $4800 of BTC but thanks to the help of [email protected] . They assisted me in recovering back my scammed BTC. I initially didn’t trust them but I was referred by a friend who I trust well. I was able to get my refund within the space of two weeks. Thanks to { [email protected] }. . Note this is not free

Read more
Post reply image

my child has not reached class I yet but i am always very curious to know what is going on in school :) i think more than the kids it is us parents and especially moms who are curious and excited. i don't think you are paranoid, i think it is just natural to want to know what your baby is doing when he or she is not around you.

Read more

you must be so excited :) this is so natural. i did it with my first born and asked a million questions, and then did the same with my younger one too. in fact, even now i keep asking them for all the new sessions that they reach. where did you sit? who sat next to you? What did you do? how was the teacher? so many questions :)

Read more
VIP Member

I asked my daughters alot of questions when they started sec 1 too. Haha.. Its good to interact with them so they are use to us asking questions and chatting about their new journey. Its very important to be their friends in their teens.

this is very normal i think with all parents :) i did it with my first born as well as my second baby. i bombarded them with questions on the first day, and generally also always ask them what they did in school and so on :)

It’s actually normal as my mum did that on my very first day 😂 , and parents are worried about whether their kids are able to adapt to a new environment that’s all

It’s only Sec 1. But you’re not wrong to be paranoid. It’s a huge jump from primary school just remember to not overwhelm your child.