How to communicate with husband?

Is it wrong to want to go out together as a family on weekends? My husband work in F&B so it’s difficult for him to have off days or AL on weekend but since he isn’t working this weekend I suggested to go out. But all he wanna does is just to stay at home and play his phone games and sleep. I mean on his usual off days he can do that I don’t care because I work on weekdays and have my rest days on weekends. But why can’t he appreciate the 2 days that we have tgt? We can go outside and create memories for our family and take photos. But he cannot seem to understand this simple point. He thinks is tiring to keep running after our son. Why can’t he even do that as a parent? Why do people not appreciate their father enough but when he’s a father himself, he should know what a child wants from a father? We only have family outing like once a month? Is it too much to ask of him? Is it that unreasonable? I’m not even asking him to spend hundreds or thousands of money. Just simple swimming, cycling, picnic, hiking. He even say I can just go and do it alone with my son without him. What’s the point?

profile icon
Write a reply
Be the first to reply