❤️‍🔥 Stroller PERCUMA Untuk Anda dari Samu Giken!

😲🤩 WOW! Siapa je yang tak suka bila ada produk FREE, betul tak? Jadi, anda WAJIB sertai peraduan mudah ini jika ingin bawa pulang Multifuction 2 Way Stroller dari Samu Giken ini! Cepat, sertai di sini: https://community.theasianparent.com/contests

❤️‍🔥 Stroller PERCUMA Untuk Anda dari Samu Giken!
877 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan

the answer is A ! done follow ✅theasianparent_my ✅samugiken Samu Giken Multifunction 2 Way Stroller Extra Safety 360 Rotating, Model: XFLIP-360 Features - The chair rotates 360 degrees for 2 ways - Large seat compartment with higher backrest to help baby sit comfortably - The chassis is made of alloy and powder coated firmly and luxuriously - The stroller is equipped with a seat belt system to protect the baby very well - Come with 4 wheels to help reduce pressure, vibration, shake, convenient - The safety lock brake system on the rear wheel ensures the stroller does not slip when it is no longer moving. - Has a convenient UV protection roof (can be folded out after not in use - Foldable, easy to take out, travel been aiming for this stroller and semoga ada lah rezeki untuk anak saya ni 🥹🫶🏼

Baca lagi
Post reply image

Done follow : ♥️theasianparent_my ♥️samugiken Answer : A Thank you The Asian Parent & Samugiken for your generosity hosting an awesome giveaway!! Wishing you many more years of success and innovations in your flourishing business. I really want to win Samu Giken Multifunction 2 Way Stroller Extra Safety 360 Rotating because ... 🌸This stroller will makes my motherhood journey become easily, 🌸And it will be perfect companion for my daily, 🌸Take turn to hold the baby is no longer a war finally. 🌸The padded seat is so Comfy, 🌸It will make my baby comfortable for surely, 🌸 This stroller are so perfectly! 🌸This stroller is Compact, light yet simplicity, 🌸The design are so exclusivity, 🌸They are made with creativity. I wish my september baby is the lucky one!

Baca lagi

JAWAPAN - A done follow instagram acount the asian parent dan samugiken. the asian parent ✔️ samugiken✔️ semoga ada rezeki saya dan baby yang bakal lahir on march 2024 nanti. Features : – The chair rotates 360 degrees for 2 ways – Large seat compartment with higher backrest to help baby sit comfortably – The chassis is made of alloy and powder coated firmly and luxuriously – The stroller is equipped with a seat belt system to protect the baby very well – Come with 4 wheels to help reduce pressure, vibration, shake, convenient – The safety lock brake system on the rear wheel ensures the stroller does not slip when it is no longer moving. – Has a convenient UV protection roof (can be folded out after not in use – Foldable, easy to take out, travel

Baca lagi

jawapan : A Follow ig theasianparent_my✅ samugiken✅ ig saya : @farahaishah_ Samu Giken Multifunction 2 Way Stroller Extra Safety 360 Rotating, Model: XFLIP-360 Features - The chair rotates 360 degrees for 2 ways - Large seat compartment with higher backrest to help baby sit comfortably - The chassis is made of alloy and powder coated firmly and luxuriously - The stroller is equipped with a seat belt system to protect the baby very well - Come with 4 wheels to help reduce pressure, vibration, shake, convenient - The safety lock brake system on the rear wheel ensures the stroller does not slip when it is no longer moving. - Has a convenient UV protection roof (can be folded out after not in use - Foldable, easy to take out, travel semoga ada rezeki baby saya ☺️

Baca lagi

Answer: A Instagram: yanaazmn Done follow : ✅ theasianparents_my ✅ samugiken Samu Giken Multifunction 2 Way Stroller Extra Safety 360 Rotating, Model: XFLIP-360 Features The chair rotates 360 degrees for 2 ways - Large seat compartment with higher backrest to help baby sit comfortably - The chassis is made of alloy and powder coated firmly and luxuriously - The stroller is equipped with a seat belt system to protect the baby very well - Come with 4 wheels to help reduce pressure, vibration, shake, convenient - The safety lock brake system on the rear wheel ensures the stroller does not slip when it is no longer moving - Has a convenient UV protection roof (can be folded out when not in use) - Foldable, easy to take out and for travel

Baca lagi

Answer: A Done follow ✅ theasianparent_my ✅ samugiken Samu Giken Multifunction 2 Way Stroller Extra Safety 360 Rotating, Model: XFLIP-360 Features - The chair rotates 360 degrees for 2 ways - Large seat compartment with higher backrest to help baby sit comfortably - The chassis is made of alloy and powder coated firmly and luxuriously - The stroller is equipped with a seat belt system to protect the baby very well - Come with 4 wheels to help reduce pressure, vibration, shake, convenient - The safety lock brake system on the rear wheel ensures the stroller does not slip when it is no longer moving. - Has a convenient UV protection roof (can be folded out after not in use - Foldable, easy to take out, travel👍🏻

Baca lagi

Answer: A Done follow ✅ theasianparent_my ✅ samugiken Samu Giken Multifunction 2 Way Stroller Extra Safety 360 Rotating, Model: XFLIP-360 Features - The chair rotates 360 degrees for 2 ways - Large seat compartment with higher backrest to help baby sit comfortably - The chassis is made of alloy and powder coated firmly and luxuriously - The stroller is equipped with a seat belt system to protect the baby very well - Come with 4 wheels to help reduce pressure, vibration, shake, convenient - The safety lock brake system on the rear wheel ensures the stroller does not slip when it is no longer moving. - Has a convenient UV protection roof (can be folded out after not in use - Foldable, easy to take out, travel

Baca lagi

Answer: A Follow ig ✅ theasianparent_my ✅ samugiken Samu Giken Multifunction 2 Way Stroller Extra Safety 360 Rotating, Model: XFLIP-360 Features - The chair rotates 360 degrees for 2 ways - Large seat compartment with higher backrest to help baby sit comfortably - The chassis is made of alloy and powder coated firmly and luxuriously - The stroller is equipped with a seat belt system to protect the baby very well - Come with 4 wheels to help reduce pressure, vibration, shake, convenient - The safety lock brake system on the rear wheel ensures the stroller does not slip when it is no longer moving. - Has a convenient UV protection roof (can be folded out after not in use - Foldable, easy to take out, travel

Baca lagi

Answer: A Follow ig ✅ theasianparent_my ✅ samugiken Samu Giken Multifunction 2 Way Stroller Extra Safety 360 Rotating, Model: XFLIP-360 Features - The chair rotates 360 degrees for 2 ways - Large seat compartment with higher backrest to help baby sit comfortably - The chassis is made of alloy and powder coated firmly and luxuriously - The stroller is equipped with a seat belt system to protect the baby very well - Come with 4 wheels to help reduce pressure, vibration, shake, convenient - The safety lock brake system on the rear wheel ensures the stroller does not slip when it is no longer moving. - Has a convenient UV protection roof (can be folded out after not in use - Foldable, easy to take out, travel

Baca lagi

Jawapannya adalah A. -Samu Giken Multifunction 2 Way Stroller Extra Safety 360° Rotating(xflip-360 features) ig : @khairah_filzah done follow- theasianparents_my✅ samugiken✅ kenapa saya berminat menyertai peraduan ini: ini kerana reka bentuk stoller yg menawan memudahkan sesiapa sahaja yang menggunakannya seperti saya ibu kepada dua ank dan bakal menjadi tiga😌🤲🏻 terlalu kelam kabut tapi dengan adanya stoller samu giken xflip ni dapat kurangkan kerja secara tak langsung memudahkan kerja saya♥️ terima kasih @theasianparents_my @samugiken

Baca lagi