MISCARRIED TODAY.

THIS IS THE WORST YEAR OF MY LIFE FOR HAVING two miscarriage. I'm so lost. Broken. Gusto ko nalang sumuko pagod na pagod na ako. Bakit kung sino pa yung gustong magka baby sila pa yung palaging nawawalan? tapos yung iba nabiyayaan ng anak pero ipapa abort lang. BAKIT HINDI MAGKA BABY YUNG DESERVING?

25 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

I’m sorry for your loss. I share a similar story. I also had 2 miscarriages. First was fetal demise (lost heartbeat at 12weeks) and second was anembryonic pregnancy (blighted ovum at 10weeks.) I got depressed and I was afraid to get pregnant again because of the trauma. Besides, I’m already 43yo. But OB believed I can still get pregnant. She made me take folic acid and had my husband take multivitamins with folic and asked us to exercise. I started doing yoga and my husband started cycling. She also recommeded me to a perinatologist who had me do workup. And when we least expected it, we got pregnant. And on my 3rd pregnancy, no expectations and I just enjoy every moment of it. I’m 27weeks pregnant now. And despite my age, my baby is healthy. Miracles do happen. Grieve if you must. But when you are ready and have let go of all your baggages, you will have your rainbow baby. 🙏

Magbasa pa
1y ago

43yo po ako now, 3rd pregnancy. 2 miscarriges before at 38yo and 40yo.