Usapang Kababaihan, Usapang Kalusugan

The world is a really intense place right now and most of us must be feeling on the edge of our sanity from all the worries, pressures and uncertainties in this pandemic and the future. I’m grateful for the three-part FAMHEALTHY talks series by @sanofi and @theasianparent_ph. It’s mission is to remind us to take care of ourselves, our loved ones and our community. And right now, we could all use a little bit more support, right?!. ??? ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ The last topic was about “Usapang Kababaihan, Usapang Kalusugan”, and me as a mom who juggle a lot of things, it’s a much-needed and important reminder to also prioritize my health.?‍♀️ And I’ve learned that there are several health screenings and medical exams that are essential to a woman’s health that I should be doing regularly.? ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Women’s Health Reminder: Every woman should make time for healthy habits —regular exercise, stress management and choosing the right food we eat. More-so, scheduling routine health screenings are so vital, which can detect potential problems early. ??? . Thank you again to @sanofi and @theasianparent_ph for bringing this FAMHEALTHY talks series initiative. ??‍♀️ . . . #SanofiActs #FAMHEALTHY #theAsianparentPHLive #UsapangKababaihanUsapangKalusugan

Usapang Kababaihan, Usapang Kalusugan
1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

I’ve learned in the webinar that PAP smear should be taken yearly pala

4y ago

Yeah, me too! So once it’s ok to go out, I’ll have my Pap smear na for this year. 🙏🏻😊