All About bakuna

We may all have heard about vaccine/s and vaccinations, but How important it is to have a vaccine especially in this time of pandemic? I'm a firm believer of vaccines. I always believed that when we get vaccinated we're not only protecting ourselves, but also our families and the community. This pandemic has brought a huge havoc to all of us, slowly shattering the world, the people, our ecomony and so many to mention. In order for us to survive, group of medical experts, scientists and epidemiologist created or made a defense against this virus, that at least can protect ourselves to this deadly virus. Vaccines are our allies in protecting against the onset of diseases. It serves as an army battalion that protects our body and defense against the penetration of any diseases most especially to our kids. We, as parents are responsible of our family's health. Let's do our utmost responsibility to protect our loved ones, family and community. I'm inviting you all to join Team Bakunanay and learn the right information about vaccine💉. Just simply answer the membership question❤. Be part of Team Bakunanay Community on facebook to keep you informed and updated. See you there! #TeamBakuNanay #ProudtobeBakuNanay #VaccinesWorkforAll #HealthierPhilippines #AllAboutBakuna

All About bakuna
1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
Super Mum

good to have a community like this