How much time do u spend with your kids daily?

For working parents only. How much time do u spend with ur kids daily?

42 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I am very guilty of this, especially for these two weeks. My kids only get my full attention during dinner time. Other than that, I had been facing my laptop most of the time after dinner. My kids are 8yo and 4yo. Both my husband and I are very career minded. We have a decent combined income for the household but we aspire to climb the corporate ladder. We have no help from others with our kids but we do try to fetch both of them together (as in both hubby and I) and I will cook for the family. However once I'm done with the chores and coaching my elder one on his School work, I'll be waking up my laptop again. So I do feel guilty that I don't spend enough time with them. I know people always said your kids grew up once only but I also feel that my work opportunities may only knock on my door once and with that kind of mindset, I won't let go for sure. I think I am confident that I am a good performer at work and my boss thinks highly of me but I have second thoughts whether I'm a good mother though.

Read more