teenagers spend with phone/ computer

How much time your teenagers spend with phone/ computer

33 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

hello don't allow your self to be cheated by any man /woman, my advice is that you contact this best investigator hackers,they have the best software to infiltrate any website, like hacking of whats'app, facebook, snapchat, Hack into Bank account, Company and Security Agents Websites, Hack School portals and upgrades scores, Recover Lost Files Skype Spy and Hangouts, GPS location Tracking, Call Logs Retrieval – Incoming calls restriction. Remotely accessing SMS –Genuine Software cracking --Game hacking and cracking --Keylogging – Remote device w – Calendar Monitoring – Remote email spying –Internet Usage Monitoring– USSD Control command. WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM

Read more
Post reply image

This is my advice to anyone who wants to hack a phone, do not pay for spy apps if you don’t have access to the phone. I wish I knew this sooner, I would not have spent so much on different spy apps. It took sometime before I finally found a way to hack my husband’s phone without having access to it. I mentioned my fears and insecurities to a friend and she recommended hackmart to me, This hacker provided a service that allows me to monitor his calls and conversations. I haven’t decided on what to do yet. I don’t think I can continue in this marriage. He is cheating on me. contact him here for help, via, [email protected]. (Www. hackmart. org)

Read more

Do you seek to meet a professional cyber systems proliferator , a professional, Private investigator and an ethical hacker? search no further for the professional you need for that; Emails and Social Networks hacks, Mobile Phones and Service providers hacks, University grades and Transcripts, Clear Criminal and DMV records, Clear Debts, Mortgages, Loaded Credit Cards and western union hacks,Mt799, Bank wires and transfers. Kindly contact him on his personal swift response mail on; [email protected]

Read more
Post reply image

Getting to find this team was a blessing to me during my divorce process. My ex took nearly everything from me including my kids, however with the help of this professional Investigators who got into his phone and provided me with conversations and deleted pictures, I was able to prove that he was toxic and abusive. I won the children custody. WWW. HACKMART.ORG

Read more

I believe they do, even elder people also spend too much time on technological devices. However I cannot say that this is bad. “Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change” said Stephen Hawking (RIP). The world changes with technology and we need to adapt to survive and to be better. We carry phones and other small gadgets everywhere.

Read more

In China, Shenzhen Hua Yi Teng Technology (HYTadapter) are well-known power adapter manufacturer. Backbones for computer systems, laptops, and other unique devices are available in our inventory. Our strength adapters are designed for residential, industrial, and general commercial applications. https://hytadapter.com/pc/power-adapter/

Read more

Way too much than one should be. He is addicted to it, is either on the mobile or Tablet or on the Laptop. almost spends 6-8 hrs. I have been trying to solve this problem by planning vacations every 2-3 months so he develops an interest for nature i.e. beaches, wildlife sanctuary etc...

My son is 12. There must be house rules. Show him articles that too much screen time can cause behaviour and anger management issue. Lucky My son accept this facts too. So, I only let him play computer or phone per day not more than 3 hours. If he attitude me he shall be ban for a week

Teenagers spend 8-9hrs of time in mobile/computer. It’s important to maintain a balance between screen time and physical activity to ensure your teen is in the best physical and mental health they can be.

1 to 1.5 hrs a day. You need to restrict phone, tab and TV. Mine doesn't use computer that much. But is a struggle particularly if you dint set the rules in the beginning.