For the working mummies with no help from parents/in-laws/helper: How do u juggle between work demands like working OT and going home each day to take care of the kids? Pls share! :)

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Dear Mum, Work from home is a very good option as it really balances things out . But it also depends on the work profile and the office culture. Discussion with your manager and then finding a work from home kind of solution should really help :)

VIP Member

i will try to discuss with my boss if i am able to bring the work for me to work from home. so i can still go home and settle the kids. i will continue with my work while the kids sleeps at night

TapFluencer

You are in a very challenging position. Couple of options: hire a helper to help, ask employer for work from home option or look for jobs not requiring OT

VIP Member

Hi... have discussions with your hubby and employer. Work out arrangements that suits your home and work requirements. Take care

TapFluencer

It might be good to have a discussion with you husband and employer to find a solution that works for you and your family.

It’s really tough and I don’t get to sleep much... ask your employer about flexible working hours?

Same situation with me. Maybe you can request start work earlier.