Feeling upset

Working mum. 5mo Baby looked after by MIL. I am happy that Baby is being well taken care of. But I feel very upset whenever I go to pick up my Baby.. because he doesn't show any excitement when he sees me and show little interest in playing with me.. He laugh at every silly expression and sound that his granny makes.. Haiz.. I know it's because he spend a lot of time with her. But it is making me so sad looking at them play. ?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

totally understand how you feel. my baby is looked after by my helper while I'm at work since birth. So naturally she's closer to my helper. Sometimes I joked with my husband that her best friend is my helper instead of us haha. But on a positive side, it means my helper really treats her well and loves her that's why my baby behaves this way. it is better than having baby being scared of the person I suppose ? I hope you can also look on the positive side as you have great support too!

Read more

Change the mindset. Your baby is happy and healthy and your family doesn’t mind to take care of him, which is a very taxing job. Be thankful. You can bond with your baby after work and full day on weekends.

?

TapFluencer

?