6 Replies

try talking to upper management if any possibility to WFH instead of going office? my first one I also work till my edd but I dun seems to have any issue from commuting to and fro but I know everyone is diff. my second one which still brewing.. I had this back pain since TRI 2, so WFH works better for me at least I can put more pillow to support my back. I guess most ppl are understanding, try to see if they can allow u to do that so u can rest more

You can try for HL nearer your EDD! I understand the educator part because I'm a teacher too. I'm intending to work till week 38. I don't usually teach sitting down but sometimes when I'm too tired I just take a break and sit down for a few minutes during the class while the kids do their work

Actually it depend on your work environment babe. Since mine in office, more sitting but the traveling from busstop to office need to climb hill 🤭 i still slowly go work. My mindset is exercise! the more i walk the easy labour i could go through. Cause i don't like climb stairs 😂 i prefer walk. Even nearer to EDD, if you don't have any medical issue Gynae won't issue HL too (depend on gynae) they will advice us to walk more but slowly.

Not planning to get a HL either. I enjoy working but the commuting to work is a dread coz of my pubic girdle pain.. baby is on the heavy side as well. It’s like going to war with myself every morning just to make sure I walk out the door for work 🤣

I took unpaid leave from wk36.. Cos i cnt walk properly and felt heavy.. Breathless.. So i had no choice.. Baby came at wk38 thankfully so I only was on 2 wks unpaid. If u can't really manage, it's good to be kind to urself and maybe see if u can arrange and take unpaid leave soon? U need that rest and mental preparation before labour and babys appearance. May all go well for u mummy

I don’t plan to work until EDD. will be working up to week 38. Travelling to and from work is indeed tiring. Hmm have you considered taking leave to rest before ur EDD? otherwise my tip wld be tell yourself that you can save more leave that way😅

I feel you esp the “dragging to work daily” part lol..I’m at my 36wks.always tell urself that u wanna spent more time with ur baby and stay strong always mummy! 💪 Jia yo!

I told myself to work more so I can save up on maternity leave…

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles