How to Balance Your Life as a Working Mom

Hello working moms! 👋 As a working mom myself, I understand how challenging it can be to find balance between work and family. That's why I'm excited to invite you to an empowering Q&A session where we'll discuss practical tips and strategies to help you manage your time effectively and reduce stress. Join me, Ms Lilian Ong, Director and Registered Counsellor of Wellness Journey Pte Ltd., for an insightful and inspiring discussion. 📲 Don't forget to leave your questions in the comments section - I can't wait to answer them during the expert session. See you there! 👩‍💼👩‍👦‍👦💡🗣️

How to Balance Your Life as a Working Mom
46 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

How do women navigate motherhood while keeping themselves well in Singapore? Join us at 7pm on June 30, as we discuss “Navigating Motherhood with Balance and Resilience” at the inaugural Urban Women Wellness Day! This 60 min workshop is specially curated for mothers, mothers-to-be and their partners. Facilitators Summer Song and Lilian Ong will bring you through authentic conversations around the ups and downs of becoming a mother. We will share strategies on how to cope with difficult emotions, enabling you to achieve balance and build resilience, so you and your family can thrive in life. https://www.wellnessfest.sg/programmes/Mother's-Mental-Health-Matters/ #parenthood #motherhood #mothers #parentevents #parentwellness #mothertobe #singaporewellnessfestival #resilientparents

Read more
Post reply image