How to Balance Your Life as a Working Mom

Hello working moms! 👋 As a working mom myself, I understand how challenging it can be to find balance between work and family. That's why I'm excited to invite you to an empowering Q&A session where we'll discuss practical tips and strategies to help you manage your time effectively and reduce stress. Join me, Ms Lilian Ong, Director and Registered Counsellor of Wellness Journey Pte Ltd., for an insightful and inspiring discussion. 📲 Don't forget to leave your questions in the comments section - I can't wait to answer them during the expert session. See you there! 👩‍💼👩‍👦‍👦💡🗣️

How to Balance Your Life as a Working Mom
46 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Here are the common themes I see among the questions, and general tips for managing the issues: #mom_guilt (about work piling up when you're away, or not spending enough time with your children) TIP - be compassionate/kind to yourself, adjust expectations, do what you can for now, good enough for now, quality time. #tired, #overwhelmed or even #burned_out TIP - delegate, let go, prioritize self-care, reach out for support, one thing at a time #work_life_balance, #boundaries, #work_culture TIP - clarify your values, prioritize attention and energy on what matters most to you, ongoing communication, be assertive, build a supportive work culture which benefits everyone

Read more