How to Balance Your Life as a Working Mom

Hello working moms! 👋 As a working mom myself, I understand how challenging it can be to find balance between work and family. That's why I'm excited to invite you to an empowering Q&A session where we'll discuss practical tips and strategies to help you manage your time effectively and reduce stress. Join me, Ms Lilian Ong, Director and Registered Counsellor of Wellness Journey Pte Ltd., for an insightful and inspiring discussion. 📲 Don't forget to leave your questions in the comments section - I can't wait to answer them during the expert session. See you there! 👩‍💼👩‍👦‍👦💡🗣️

How to Balance Your Life as a Working Mom
46 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Some mothers are able to have successful careers. How are they able to achieve that? I feel like I have little energy left in a day after caring for my baby. I would be very thankful if I could have a good night's sleep, not even going to think about achieving great things at work.

12mo ago

Everyone has different circumstances (energy and health, support system, child's temperament and needs etc), so no point comparing. Once you drop the comparison and learn to accept what it is for now, some of the stress feelings will be lifted. Focus on what matters to you right now. If it's just surviving the day without a breakdown, take that as a win in itself. One day at a time, one week at a time. It does get better as your child grows older, we just can't rush it. meanwhile, do what you can to take care of yourself in whatever small pockets of time you have.