My wife is very hot tempered and she like to hit me when she lose her temper. She will dig her fingernail into my skin and sometimes she will slam my head against the wall. I don't want to hit her back. I love her. I believe she loves me too. How can I calm her down. And stop her from abusing me like this.

111 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Domestic abuse in any form is not acceptable, be it wife hitting husband or the other way around. Talk to her and make her realise what she's doing is wrong. If still can't be resolved, seek professional help like from a marriage counselor or suggest she get help regarding her anger management. Main point is she needs to realise what she's doing is wrong. Doesn't matter that she's your wife or the weaker sex - domestic abuse in any form should not be condoned!

Read more

Try to talk to her when she is in good mood. Take her out for candle light dinner. Place camera at your home and record the scene u getting betten. Show her clip on the dinner date. Hold her hands and say you love her and request her to be nice. Keep supprising her with new gift frequently. If doesn't work talk to her family and request anyone to stay with you both. So that your wife will behave better infornt others for her dignity sake.

Read more

I'm into this and I feel very sorry for my husband. I cannot control my anger after I gave birth to my firstborn.. I think that is a part of my postpartum deppression. She needs to unwind, she feel boring, she needs someone to talk, she needs someone to listen.. thanks to my very supportive family, my mum, my brothers and sister, my child and also to my husband for their patience and understanding.. now I'm slowly recovering.

Read more

She's lucky to have you, my spouse is opposite, hes high tempered and belittled my feelings. Yes he never abusive me physically but he does all the time abusive me mentally and emotionally I think you both need to have sit and talk when she's in calm mood and bring bit humour to relaxing the situation if first try not succeed, going to marriage counsellors might helps her to see and she can listen input from third party. I wish you all the best.

Read more
VIP Member

The one that need help from counselor is your wife where she had an issue with her temper. Obviously she doesn’t respect you when she slammed your head to the wall. So get consultation faster. Or else, it sounds cruel but the last solution is divorce. I know it’s not good to say this but tbh I can’t live with temper person. I have my own limit too!! Will never respect people who belittle me..

Read more

HOW CAN YOU ALL SAY HIS WIFE IS FUN, ARE YALL CRAZY??? Tf even...this is abuse. It's NOT fun. MEN can be domestically abused too. What the fucks wrong with some of you here??? Fun my a**. You should report your wife or at least go to counselling together. Being pregnant does make a woman moody but not to the point of physical abuse. This is wrong and smh at some of you for enabling this behaviour

Read more

For me I got the problem when come about salery. She push me really hard to ask me find a new job since this pendemic it hard to search any open vacancy at my town eventually me & her became more like slowing down the communication like worst. I know it a big role of responsibility as a father & I do pray for this matter not only for her but mine also. Be positive & don't give up.

Read more

woke what the others said, try talking to her about it first, the next course of action is to seek help through a counsellor. You've been a real gentleman by not reacting physically, that can only make matters worse. Can you remember when she started this behaviour? Try and retrace what the trigger was and see whether a counsellor can pick up from that and help both of you out.

Read more

look man.. sometimes wives are behave like this becoz she does not get what she expect from you or her loved one. carefully examine what she really expect from ypu and try to fulfill thise; not you like to do for her. you may love her and you may fulfill all her needs. but i think something is missing. try to find that missing part. your life will be get to normal

Read more

U need to talk to her closest family member to talk to her abt this or i dont think u asking her to go see a doc will help as she will rebuke and flare up in temper again. U need to share with someone close to her to talk to her and find out why is she acting like this. There must be a root cause to her temper or action.

Read more