What do you appreciate most in your wife?

and why?

16 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

I don't have a wife (or a husband) haha, but I think this is a really good question for everyone to think about: - what do you appreciate about your partner (if you have one) - what do you appreciate about yourself - what do you appreciate about your little one (if you already have one) I don't have a husband yet but I am dating someone (just a little below a month), and I appreciate that he was able to look past my previous experiences and accept me (and my son) for who we are - despite the challenges ahead if we were to settle down together. I appreciate that I'm fortunate to be able to do the things I love and not be tied down to what I "needed" to do based on societal standards. I'm a 22-year-old single mum working 4 jobs (part-time/flexible/work from home/adhoc) with an average income of $1.5K/month and I am happy with my life so far! I also appreciate that my 2.5-year-old has good empathy and maturity even at his young age, and that he's the happy pill of our family now - even though he can be playfully cheeky at times. He's the one who pulled me out of a life that nobody should ever be living, and I'm really thankful for that!

Read more
5y ago

Haha yes it is, we can all practice a little more mindfulness in our lives :) Thank you too, things are finally looking up for the first time in my life so I really hope it continues getting better from here!

VIP Member

I think as a lady point of view . Appreciate your Wife to go through months of discomfort from pregnancy , at all means to try our best to swallow our pride and be really nice and kind to withstand and accept another mom and new family cos we can’t be too direct and have to be real tactful in our conversations with another family which we need not be for our own, working hard at home and at career and still have to handle housework, teach kids on moral values and school work and discipline them . It’s really not easy , plus also trying to spend time with own hubby to spare some thoughts for our hubby too

Read more
5y ago

No prob , just sharing my experience and my stand as a woman .

That she is my best friend, her caring nature and the fact she's always there for me thru the good times and the inevitable bad.

Always appreciate them for who they are and for just being there. Before anything she’s your best friend

Her love for me and family because it’s endless and selfless and keeps growing with each day.

Always putting everyone above herself. Kind hearted and thoughtful lady!

She takes care of the kids. I can't do it half as good as her.

Her cooking even though she does not know how to cookn ♡

Her patience, understanding and support are second to none.

Always cooking home cooked food though she is a working mom