Why must I always be the one to be so busy feeding my 8 months old at the dinner table while my husband can sit back n relax n enjoy his meal ? Even after he has finished eating , he never offer to help me .. leaving me busy feeding n handling the LO n with my plate of food unfinished . I tried to take a few spoonfuls of food as I feed my LO but u know how difficult it is to concentrate on eating n at the end of it , I often lost my appetite or no mood to eat. Why can't my Husband jus help me out after his meal ? Why can't he b the one to offer to start to offer to feed our LO ? I have never heard him offer that . I actually don't mind to start feeding my LO but at least after his meal , he can offer his help , right ? Instead of relaxing in his seat n sipping his coffee. N another thing I'm v fed up is , he would purposely sit Away from my LO .. so he don't need to help out .. happen every single time ! I did tell him I would prefer that LO sit in between us but the next time , he would sit away again! I'm so upset! Am I being petty ? What is your meal time situation with hubby when baby is too young to self feed?

17 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

so sorry to hear that. i guesz u need to talk to him how u feel abt it. both parents must do equal resposibility. likewise me n my husb, i share with u. i always feed my lo first. i let my husb eat. after done. i will ask him to look after n play. den i start to eat. my lo is comfartable that i feed her

Read more