What can be the best cream for removing stretch marks?

31 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

We have a very convenient order form. You only need to choose the academic level of your work, the type of paper, the number of pages and the deadline. After that, one of our professional writers will start working on your article https://www.summarizing.biz/. If you are having difficulties, and you are not sure what exactly you need, you can contact us. We are always online and can immediately answer all your questions.

Read more

Hi You can apply coconut oil on the stretch marks. But honestly speaking, it works best if you are applying coconut oil when you are still pregnant and your skin us stretching because of the baby inside. Though, even after you have delivered if you immediately after few days start applying coconut oil with consistency, chances are that your stretch marks will lighten a great deal.

Read more

Hi dear, i did try a lot of things, including Bio Oil, but sadly, the truth is that nothing really works. however, you can definitely try massaging the area with pure coconut oil twice a day. even though it won't remove the stretch marks, it will surely lighten them over time.

I don't know if any cream work for completely removing the stretch marks but as far as my personal experience goes, coconut oil is the best. But I think if someone wants the permanent removal of stretch marks then kne must take a know how of laser removal treatment for them.

sorry to disappoint you but there is really no cream or anything that will completely remove the stretch marks. you can try using coconut oil that helps to lighten the marks. but you will have to apply it twice every day over a long period of time to get any results.

Creams can only help moisturize the area. I don't think they can really remove your tiger stripes. Have you tried using derma rollers (micro needling)? They stimulate collagen formation which can improve skin elasticity.

I use baobab body butter. And I do recommend it to any1 is safe to use on any1 of any age..... Let me know if you want to make an order

VIP Member

argon oil can be used on the area prone to stretch marks. you can use it from the start. even bio oil can be used.

Glyderm. But please note that it will not remove your stretchmarks totally. It will only lighten them.