whooping cough vaccination

Is whooping cough vaccination is necessary during pregnancy? How much does it cost in kkh? Is it ok not to have that vaccine? Pls suggest me

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It's the flu season again now. Best to get the flu jab and the whooping cough vaccine done now. Flu vaccine is for you. Whooping cough vaccine mainly to protect your newborn's first 3 months of life as baby won't get all he's jabs at once when he is born. Both paid through medisave. No cash needed.

I suggest you take it cause you will need tl protect urself and ur baby. The whooping vaccine can be paid thru medisave. It saves me alot cause my whole house is down with cough and flu . And im fit as a fiddle.

Hello. I had taken both vaccination as it was recommended by gynae. Protects both you and the baby. You can choose not to have the vaccine taken as it is voluntary. Cost-wise, you can pay through medisave!

I took both vaccine whooping n flu coz it's really good... Wen my family down cough I fit not too worry... N also pay Tru medisave..

Super Mum

I feel it’s better to take. Cough can be serious in infant. And since it’s medisave claimable, why not? All for health

VIP Member

Yes, it is necessary. I took it last week when i visit my gyne appointment for 27weeks pregnancy

VIP Member

It’s optional. I did not take. But if you worry and want to play safe, it will be good.

It's can be deduct from medisave. I rmb is below $50.00. Not necessary but good to have

Super Mum

I took as gynae told me it’s necessary so I just took it since it can use Medisave.

Yes it's necessary to prevent cough... Can use medisave.. I myself took it