Dad or Mom

Who gives more of himself or herself, Working dads or Stay at home moms and Why? Please share your thoughts. Thank you

2 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

For me, its equal. I’m currently a stay at home mom for my son and most of the time my boyfriend is at work. We use to fight alot bc i keep telling him how tired i am bc of the physical labor with my son, especially when i stay up late at nights but i realized he’s physically and mentally tired from working 5 days a week for both my and my baby’s needs. Ladies, cut your men some slack. We might be tired here at home, but our guys work their a** off to provide for us everyday 😊

Magbasa pa

actually its both couz each of one or else the others are always to care her kids.the most is (boy) he is the superior too.soo whithout my experience my dad is a working lot and my mom is always take care w/ me.she gave an everything for me.soo i feel that precious gift w/ him or to mother gave the opportunity of his child.its a bless off that.some of others will never care and love for her kids. SOO be thankful ta xa mga parents nga nag-care.

Magbasa pa