which trimester was your appetite the best?

At which trimester was your appetite the best ? Seems like 3rd trimester, wont eat so much as baby occupy much of the space. But it doesnt seem like it for me, as i ate most during 3rd trimester. And i can eat quite alot.

128 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Oooo for me it will be the third trimester! I been eating more than ever! Even crave for desserts, and been taking supper after dinner! This is due to the growing baby. And its good as during this time, she is absorbing all the food to grow fats and muscles! First trimester was the worst, food doesn’t taste like food at all. Second still forcing myself to eat.. Kind of surprised most of the mothers here dont feel the same…

Read more

My appetite spikes up during 2nd trimester, I ate whatever I want ( spoiled by my hubby ) then we found out I have Gestational diabetis and thought that you really can't eat anything you want unless you know it's safe 😐now I have limited food intake as it spikes up my blood sugar, I can't even eat bananas 😟 which I think I'm craving since I can finish the whole kilo in one day 😐oh well !

Read more

I never really have great appetite like other pregnant mommies I knew of. I am thankful I never had any morning sickness at all, (not even puke once ) I ate moderately, the baby weight was ok. I remember I did have heartburn or acidic reflux at the start of first tri then it went away after sometime. My intake or appetite for food in fact reduced after I got pregnant.

Read more

None for current pregnancy. Had a very bad "morning sickness". Can't even eat a proper meal 🤣 . Even the medication that doc gave doesn't help much. Will still puke everything out. Tried everything that I can but baby say no . 🤣🤣🤣. Important is baby is healthy and I'm ok . But for my first , I ate like there's no tomorrow. 🤣🤣🤣.

Read more

2nd. Now that I'm on my 3rd trimester, I have lesser appetite especially during evenings since I always feel full due to the growing baby and I usually have heartburn when I eat too much.

TapFluencer

Just started my third trimester and i feel that i had more appetite during my second trimester, probably because the baby is bigger now so there's little space left for my stomach hence making it faster for me to feel full.

2nd trimester was the best time. 3rd tri i cant really eat much. I even lost 2kgs. 3rd tri is just like my 1st tri. I guess the baby is conquering my inner organs tt makes me nt having much appetite.

2nd tri for me.... i can eat all day non stop 😂. towards end of 2nd tri and into 3rd tri suddenly cannot eat so much cause feels like belly no space. had to choose either comfort or food.

Super Mum

I had good appetite pretty much the entire pregnancy >< didnt have morning sickness, only had acid reflux at times, but yea the 3rd trimester didnt affect my appetite much 😜

5y ago

Lolx... you are so lucky 👍

Definitely 2nd trimester for me. Now entering into third trimester, start to vomit again if ate anything too oily or too full. Can’t eat a lot since the start of third trimester.