I cheated on my wife during third trimester. It was random but i did it twice. Its eating me up! Keeping mum seems like my best option...any thoughts?

27 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

🇩‌🇴‌🇪‌🇸‌ 🇾‌🇴‌🇺‌🇷‌ 🇧‌🇴‌🇾‌🇫‌🇷‌🇮‌🇪‌🇳‌🇩‌'🇸‌ 🇧‌🇪‌🇭‌🇦‌🇻‌🇮‌🇴‌🇷‌ 🇸‌🇪‌🇪‌🇲‌ 🇨‌🇭‌🇦‌🇳‌🇬‌🇪‌🇩‌ 🇱‌🇦‌🇹‌🇪‌🇱‌🇾‌❓ 🇵‌🇪‌🇷‌🇭‌🇦‌🇵‌🇸‌ 🇭‌🇪‌ 🇭‌🇦‌🇸‌ 🇧‌🇪‌🇪‌🇳‌ 🇸‌🇵‌🇪‌🇳‌🇩‌🇮‌🇳‌🇬‌ 🇹‌🇴‌🇴‌ 🇲‌🇺‌🇨‌🇭‌ 🇹‌🇮‌🇲‌🇪‌ 🇴‌🇳‌ 🇭‌🇮‌🇸‌ 🇵‌🇭‌🇴‌🇳‌🇪‌. 🇴‌🇷‌ 🇲‌🇦‌🇾‌🇧‌🇪‌ 🇭‌🇪‌ 🇮‌🇸‌ 🇧‌🇺‌🇸‌🇾‌ 🇫‌🇴‌🇷‌ 🇱‌🇴‌🇳‌🇬‌ 🇭‌🇴‌🇺‌🇷‌🇸‌ 🇼‌🇮‌🇹‌🇭‌🇴‌🇺‌🇹‌ 🇦‌ 🇵‌🇷‌🇴‌🇵‌🇪‌🇷‌ 🇷‌🇪‌🇦‌🇸‌🇴‌🇳‌ 🇹‌🇴‌ 🇪‌🇽‌🇵‌🇱‌🇦‌🇮‌🇳‌ 🇮‌🇹‌. 🇾‌🇴‌🇺‌ 🇦‌🇷‌🇪‌ 🇳‌🇴‌🇹‌ 🇦‌🇱‌🇴‌🇳‌🇪‌ 🇮‌🇳‌ 🇫‌🇪‌🇪‌🇱‌🇮‌🇳‌🇬‌ 🇹‌🇭‌🇮‌🇸‌. 🇹‌🇭‌🇪‌🇷‌🇪‌ 🇦‌🇷‌🇪‌ 🇲‌🇦‌🇳‌🇾‌ 🇼‌🇴‌🇲‌🇪‌🇳‌ 🇮‌🇳‌ 🇷‌🇪‌🇱‌🇦‌🇹‌🇮‌🇴‌🇳‌🇸‌🇭‌🇮‌🇵‌🇸‌ 🇼‌🇭‌🇴‌ 🇫‌🇪‌🇪‌🇱‌ 🇹‌🇭‌🇦‌🇹‌ 🇹‌🇭‌🇪‌🇮‌🇷‌ 🇧‌🇴‌🇾‌🇫‌🇷‌🇮‌🇪‌🇳‌🇩‌ 🇮‌🇸‌ 🇨‌🇭‌🇪‌🇦‌🇹‌🇮‌🇳‌🇬‌ 🇴‌🇳‌ 🇹‌🇭‌🇪‌🇲‌. 🇺‌🇳‌🇫‌🇴‌🇷‌🇹‌🇺‌🇳‌🇦‌🇹‌🇪‌🇱‌🇾‌, 🇲‌🇴‌🇸‌🇹‌ 🇴‌🇫‌ 🇹‌🇭‌🇪‌🇲‌ 🇦‌🇷‌🇪‌ 🇷‌🇮‌🇬‌🇭‌🇹‌ 🇦‌🇧‌🇴‌🇺‌🇹‌ 🇮‌🇹‌. 🇹‌🇭‌🇪‌ 🇪‌🇻‌🇪‌🇳‌ 🇸‌🇦‌🇩‌🇩‌🇪‌🇷‌ 🇵‌🇦‌🇷‌🇹‌ 🇮‌🇸‌ 🇹‌🇭‌🇦‌🇹‌ 🇲‌🇦‌🇳‌🇾‌ 🇴‌🇫‌ 🇹‌🇭‌🇪‌🇲‌ 🇼‌🇮‌🇱‌🇱‌ 🇳‌🇪‌🇻‌🇪‌🇷‌ 🇨‌🇴‌🇲‌🇪‌ 🇹‌🇴‌ 🇰‌🇳‌🇴‌🇼‌ 🇮‌🇫‌ 🇹‌🇭‌🇪‌🇾‌ 🇦‌🇷‌🇪‌ 🇷‌🇮‌🇬‌🇭‌🇹‌ 🇮‌🇳‌ 🇫‌🇪‌🇪‌🇱‌🇮‌🇳‌🇬‌ 🇸‌🇴‌. 🇫‌🇮‌🇳‌🇩‌🇮‌🇳‌🇬‌ 🇾‌🇴‌🇺‌🇷‌ 🇧‌🇴‌🇾‌🇫‌🇷‌🇮‌🇪‌🇳‌🇩‌ 🇨‌🇭‌🇪‌🇦‌🇹‌🇮‌🇳‌🇬‌ 🇮‌🇸‌🇳‌'🇹‌ 🇪‌🇦‌🇸‌🇾‌. 🇵‌🇪‌🇴‌🇵‌🇱‌🇪‌ 🇼‌🇭‌🇴‌ 🇨‌🇭‌🇪‌🇦‌🇹‌ 🇦‌🇷‌🇪‌ 🇬‌🇪‌🇳‌🇪‌🇷‌🇦‌🇱‌🇱‌🇾‌ 🇸‌🇲‌🇦‌🇷‌🇹‌ 🇪‌🇳‌🇴‌🇺‌🇬‌🇭‌ 🇹‌🇴‌ 🇭‌🇮‌🇩‌🇪‌ 🇮‌🇹‌. 🇹‌🇭‌🇪‌🇷‌🇪‌🇫‌🇴‌🇷‌🇪‌, 🇹‌🇭‌🇪‌🇮‌🇷‌ 🇵‌🇦‌🇷‌🇹‌🇳‌🇪‌🇷‌🇸‌ 🇴‌🇫‌🇹‌🇪‌🇳‌ 🇸‌🇵‌🇪‌🇳‌🇩‌ 🇳‌🇮‌🇬‌🇭‌🇹‌🇸‌ 🇦‌🇼‌🇦‌🇰‌🇪‌ 🇼‌🇴‌🇳‌🇩‌🇪‌🇷‌🇮‌🇳‌🇬‌ 🇮‌🇫‌ 🇹‌🇭‌🇪‌🇮‌🇷‌ 🇸‌🇺‌🇸‌🇵‌🇮‌🇨‌🇮‌🇴‌🇳‌🇸‌ 🇦‌🇷‌🇪‌ 🇹‌🇷‌🇺‌🇪‌ 🇴‌🇷‌ 🇳‌🇴‌🇹‌. 🇱‌🇺‌🇨‌🇰‌🇮‌🇱‌🇾‌ 🇫‌🇴‌🇷‌ 🇾‌🇴‌🇺‌, 🇹‌🇴‌🇩‌🇦‌🇾‌ 🇾‌🇴‌🇺‌ 🇦‌🇷‌🇪‌ 🇬‌🇴‌🇮‌🇳‌🇬‌ 🇹‌🇴‌ 🇱‌🇪‌🇦‌🇷‌🇳‌ 🇦‌ 🇼‌🇦‌🇾‌ 🇹‌🇭‌🇷‌🇴‌🇺‌🇬‌🇭‌ 🇼‌🇭‌🇮‌🇨‌🇭‌ 🇾‌🇴‌🇺‌ 🇨‌🇦‌🇳‌ 🇰‌🇳‌🇴‌🇼‌ 🇫‌🇴‌🇷‌ 🇸‌🇺‌🇷‌🇪‌ 🇮‌🇫‌ 🇾‌🇴‌🇺‌🇷‌ 🇵‌🇦‌🇷‌🇹‌🇳‌🇪‌🇷‌ 🇮‌🇸‌ 🇨‌🇭‌🇪‌🇦‌🇹‌🇮‌🇳‌🇬‌ 🇴‌🇳‌ 🇾‌🇴‌🇺‌. 🇹‌🇭‌🇮‌🇸‌ 🇭‌🇦‌🇵‌🇵‌🇪‌🇳‌🇸‌ 🇧‌🇾‌ 🇷‌🇪‌🇦‌🇩‌🇮‌🇳‌🇬‌ 🇹‌🇭‌🇪‌ 🇲‌🇪‌🇸‌🇸‌🇦‌🇬‌🇪‌🇸‌ 🇴‌🇫‌ 🇭‌🇮‌🇸‌ 🇵‌🇭‌🇴‌🇳‌🇪‌, 🇧‌🇪‌ 🇮‌🇹‌ 🇸‌🇲‌🇸‌ 🇲‌🇪‌🇸‌🇸‌🇦‌🇬‌🇪‌🇸‌ 🇴‌🇷‌ 🇸‌🇴‌🇨‌🇮‌🇦‌🇱‌ 🇲‌🇪‌🇩‌🇮‌🇦‌ 🇲‌🇪‌🇸‌🇸‌🇦‌🇬‌🇪‌🇸‌. 📩 🇨‌🇱‌🇴‌🇺‌🇩‌🇬‌🇪‌🇪‌🇰‌🇸‌🇾‌🇳‌🇨‌@🇬‌🇲‌🇦‌🇮‌🇱‌.🇨‌🇴‌🇲‌ 💬 ➕1️⃣️⃣ 2️⃣️⃣1️⃣️⃣3️⃣️⃣ 6️⃣️⃣3️⃣️⃣1️⃣️⃣ 9️⃣️⃣5️⃣️⃣4️⃣️⃣2️⃣️⃣

Read more
Post reply image

Some thoughts that might help : 1) Let the guilt eat you up and repent for the rest of your life knowing the fact that you cheated on her and when she’s kind and nice to you , you’ll feel even more guilty and I believe that’s the punishment you’ll get for the rest of your life . 2)Tell her now and she will have a higher chance of getting depression during pregnancy and her hormones will make it worse . That might cause complication during pregnancies ? PS : you gotta think for her and your baby at this point of time . It’s not being selfish or hiding from her but knowing what’s more important . Just make sure you will tell her or just let the guilt eat you up . 3)Wait till she recover which is after confinement and then break the news to her . Admit your mistake and apologise if you are sincere , let her decide if she wants a divorce or not . It’s her choice not yours so just keep your head down and go with her flow . 4) Shouldn’t have done that in the first place , not once but twice . Not a wise choice .

Read more
5y ago

Couldn't say it any better 👌👏

Life has taught me that you can’t control someone’s loyalty. No matter how good you are to people, it doesn’t make them treat you the same way. I have been married to my husband for 4 years with no idea he was cheating. Suddenly i started noticing changes in his behavior, i suspected something was wrong but I didn’t take action. It got worse when he wouldn’t touch me at night and wasn’t even sleeping at home most nights. So i confided in a friend who convinced and introduced me to a hacker that would help confirm if anything was wrong or if I was just being paranoid. He was able to spy into my husband’s mobile phone and computer and get information from his Text messages, Call logs, IG, browser history, deleted messages, Emails and WhatsApp. It seemed as though my life was spinning out of control getting to find out he has someone else. I filed for a divorce just could not continue with lies. WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image

I never knew a post could be of such help to anyone until i saw a post about a professional hacker called global view, which is why i’m posting this with the hope that i might help someone through this. Well i contacted him through his email ([email protected]) in good faith that he was going to help me out by hacking into my wife phone and email and he didn’t even disappoint me for a second,rather he provided me with full access to both the email and phone allowing me to see everything for myself, how a cheat of a wife,the lady i loved was. I would forever be indebted to him and i really appreciate him for a job well done. I already made him my personal hacker and i advise that you do the same. Contact [email protected] and give them a positive feedback. WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image

I am currently going through a divorce because my ex husband was just like you, random cheatings when I was pregnant. It continued even after I gave birth. I might have reacted differently and consider forgiving him if he had been honest with me instead of denying and accusing me of not trusting him. But all I felt was sheer utter disappointment that while I was carrying his son for 9+ months, suffering all the pregnancy symptoms, he was out there being single. Sure, you can keep mum since you don't want to "hurt" her but what if she finds out anyhow without you telling her? Or what if she already knows and is keeping quiet about it? Surely that will "eat her up" even more right?

Read more

It's good that you regret a bit. It shows you still care for her, which suggests that you don't want to break up with her. And if you want so, you need to tell her upfront. Knowing it could result in a straight divorce, I'd still take the courage and say it. You both need to be honest to each other, come whatever may. Now, considering if you don't say - your life would just keep going normal, but it'd always keep eating you inside. I'd only suggest it if you can decide you'd never do it again. If you do, you'd yourself break up considering you're not worthy of her. Be true to yourself.

Read more

Honestly, keeping quiet about it is cowardice. If you had the bravery to cheat on her twice, no reason why you can't own up to it. You've already gotten flack about it from everyone here, so I'll spare you from that (though I probably shouldn't) What's more important now is that she has to know exactly what's she's getting herself into as well. If you're not committed to her and the pregnancy, she needs to know all the facts to make her decisions to leave or forgive you. Grow up. Grow a pair. She doesn't deserve to be lied to. No one does.

Read more

A friend of mine recommended Hackmart to me when I had issues with my partner, she started acting suspicious and was always on her phone at odd hours. I contacted the team and he remotely hacked into her device to let me have total access to her device remotely without her knowledge. I was shocked and overwhelmed that I could read her Instagram texts, see pictures, emails, and all that. This hacker is hands down the best I've hired. Hackmart can be reached via Email (Hackmart242@gmail. com) Www. hackmart.org

Read more

Hi everyone, I'd like to share my story with you because I believe it would be of help. I just got over my divorce tussle that has been going on for over 3 years. I was able to win at court recently when I got in contact with JOSE. He got me the needed evidences to proof my partner had been cheating and he's a narcist and as such shouldn't be granted Child custody. Thanks to Jose for getting me his text messages, conversations and recordings. Kudos! WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM

Read more
Post reply image

This is the worse decision you have made, to spoil your own marriage life. You should be honest to your wife and face the consequences from your acts. If your wife is willing to forgive you, never ever do it again. If your wife is not forgiving you, that's your punishment for being unfaithful. If you keep it from your wife, one day your wife will find out too, and I believe the consequences will be even greater.

Read more