Stroller brand/model

Which stroller brand and model do you recommend? 35 weeks and still haven't found which one to buy🤯

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Hi better to check light weight and comfy from new born to 15kgs capacity stroller is better for atleast u can use it for 3 years . Better to check boot capacity also more to keep ur shopping storage everything better to keep in mind before purchasing

TapFluencer

Hi there! It depends on what you want in a stroller. Im using yoyo 2, its light and smooth. Easy to fold and unfold. Its compact so it doesnt take much space. You can take a look at Hamilton and Joie, they were my other 2 choices. Happy hunting!

joie muze lx travel system stroller comes with an infant car seat that you can put it on both the stroller and in the car. stroller is quite solid albeit not that lightweight. one button push to fold the stroller.

Hamilton latest model Z1 from mummy’s market! Start using from newborn. Its light but sturdy! One hand to fold and unfold! Super big storage basket. Looks good and reasonably priced! Happy shopping!

buy that's suit ur baby best maybe after ur delivery u also can buy and let ur baby lay down n see rather then u buy now and ur baby does not like

i'm using Doona bc it's convertible into a car seat! convenient if you don't own a car or intend to go out alone while taking a cab :)

VIP Member

I'm using combi cas 4 and bugaboo ant! combi has more mileage but bulkier and its wheels are not as smooth for 360 turns

VIP Member

I use Evenflo! Saw this brand in mummy market! Like the height and also have a bassinet for car!

I bought Keenz. Lots of storage space but definitely not one of the lightest.

TapFluencer

I use Peg Perego, easy to use and store