40 Replies

How big is your family ? Normal hotel room cant occupied family member unless suit if I am you I will prefer chalet or resort. If you have a small family juz wan stay thru 1 night you can choose m studio loft, moon 23 private pool or klapstar with either indoor or outdoor jacuzzi

TapFluencer

Park Royal Hotel at beach Road. Went in June and had alot of fun! They have alot of kids activities while u can have some time yourself. The hotel room snack bar is foc. You can see my photos in my blog at Missyqiqi.com

hotels in Sentosa are ideal for family staycation. u can try rasa shangrila and they owned the beach and it's a beautiful property. there are children games room as well. very family oriented hotel.

I'm a big fan of the following The W, Hotel Jen and Sofitel Sentosa. Particularly the Sentosa ones because there are fun family activities available on the island :)

VIP Member

How old are the kids? Hard Rock is good as the beach-like pool is shallow for young toddlers. Sangri La is good for the kids play areas.

Sofitel Sentosa will be nice. Convenient if you're thinking of heading to Sentosa. Loads to see and do!

I'd generally go to Sentosa. Lots of fun for the whole family this way and still close to 'home' :)

VIP Member

Sentosa’s hotels would be nice, you can have the holiday feel while still in Singapore.

Checks this article out : https://sg.theasianparent.com/best-value-family-hotel-singapore

You must try hard rock. They have in house activities as well. How old are your kids?

The only thing I find hard rock a bit pricey.

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles