35 Replies

Hi, Everyone seem to have a preference of diaper according to the use and how good and effective it turned out to be for the baby. There are some who use say, Hughie for their baby but the baby develops rashes and there may be another for whom the same brand would work well. So, it depends on what baby's body is happy in. Personally, I vouch for Pampers. I have used pampers for my baby and she was always comfortable in it. She developed rashes when I was using some other brand but eversion centre I started using Pampers, my baby was the happiest. I had no problem with it and the layering in pampers is such that it absorbs the pee without creating wetness or moisture in the bum area which also prevents rashes. So, my pick would be pampers, any day.

Hey it generally varies from parent to parent but the one brand that has really worked for my babies is Pampers. That aside, I'd say you should first try with a small pack and see how the diaper works. Your baby's skin will also determine which brand is the best. Some babies develop allergies with a particular brand while some may have issues with another. So try first and see

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-20996)

I've used pampers premium care pants but it's worthless ,start leaking after an hour so i turned to mamy poko pants and it's long lasting upto 10 hours and designed to suit baby boy really well.

Dear...Use breathable leak protected modern cloth diapers..... https://www.facebook.com/mybabystoree/

i have used Huggies for my babies after trying out everything else and it has really worked the best.

I use pamper premium care. The new huggies separate for boys and girls is also very good

Manmy Poko Diapers and Pampers. Huggies have very little holding as to what they claim.

Pampers active baby is d best diaper. I used mamy poko pants bt my baby got rashes

Pampers premium care pants is the best diaper

Related Questions

Related Articles