Which bank offers the best accounts for kids and why (would you say their account is the best)?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

I would say PSBank Kiddie and Teen Savers as compared to other banks because parents can open individual, joint or ITF accounts for their children’s savings. The Kiddie Savers Account is a savings account for children from 0-12 y/o while the Teen Savers Account is for teens 13-18 y/o. What is good about PSBank Kiddie and Teen Savers it that there is NO minimum maintaining balance as compared to other banks that offers savings accounts for kids. Also, the daily balance needed to earn interest is any amount (so there's no minimum) and they can issue both passbook and ATM (upon request). There is NO initial deposit required. Aside from that, there is a free personal accident insurance that is equivalent to 5x the monthly average daily balance (the insurance is from Charter Ping An Insurance Corp). Your child/teen is also insured against accidental death. There is also a disability up to a max amount of half a million for children 0-7 y/o.

Magbasa pa
5y ago

Ano reqs for account opening sis?

i must say ps bank.no maintaining balance..you have a passbook and atm card right away...

Ano requirements sa pag open ng savings account for my baby

As other mommies saying.

Post reply image