Soon, my son will turn 1. Which fast-food chain do you think offers the best birthday party package and execution? Jollibee, McDonald's or Shakey's?

Post image
2 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Personally, I'd go with Shakey's.. If you have a theme, they are more accomodating of that than the other two mentioned. I think wiht Jbee and Mcdo, you are only to choose from themes they have lined up for you. Shakey's has an arcade inside which is great for extra activity for the guests but advise them to go there after the party ends. Thye have mascots too and their monster deals are perfect for parties. Based from experience, Jollibee is not quite particular with cleanliness and orderliness. I've attended a few Jollibee parties and we actually celebrated my daughter's 2nd birthday with them and this is what I noticed. I experienced attending McDo birthday parties and would say it's pretty much okay. good thing about them is that they have a play area for the kids :)

Magbasa pa
8y ago

advance happy birthday to your little one! :)

Most mommy friends prefer Jollibee. They even say that even if there’s a Jollibee party every week, the food will always be a hit with the kids. Jollibee party emcees are also good based on the past parties I’ve attended. You just have to stick though with the available themes that they have.