formula

Which baby formula good for newborn?? Currently feeding him frisolac but he gets hungry very fast

22 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

How many weeks old is baby? Some babies just get hungrier more often. You can consider increasing the volume of milk. Baby's appetite will grow rapidly in the first few months of life. Just a word of caution, pls do not try to make baby more "full" by thickening milk with baby cereal as it is a choking hazard + no solids for infants under 6 months old.

Read more
5y ago

Coming to 2 weeks. I'm considering changing to similac or enfamil though..don't know if that makes a difference

VIP Member

Newborns usually feed on demand. It could be every 1-2 hours or 3 hours depending on how much you feed him. He could be a big eater. If he is not allergic to Frisolac, I suggest you just feed him the same milk when he is hungry. If you change formula, he might be allergic or need time to get used to it.

Read more

I gave my baby S26 before my breast milk supply came in. I realised she can sleep well up to 3 hrs or more because she is full. However some mummies feedback thats it's too hearty for their baby

Super Mum

Nutritional value of all the formula (except some special formula) should be roughly the same. As long as your baby is happy with the milk just keep feeding, if not enough just feed more

5y ago

Problem is he will either spit or vomit and still want to drinks more

I think that you to increase the amount of intake if your baby is feeling hungry there’s nothing to go with the formula

Super Mum

Don't think is the formula.. He is just a hungry baby.. I guess.. How often do you feed him?

Not the formula, calculate his require intake n increase milk amount for him

Don’t think it’s the formula but maybe the amount u are feeding him

5y ago

120 ml

I think is just growth spurts. Not the formula

VIP Member

Could be growth spurt