Where do you usually buy your nursing blouses?

38 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

For me, it's really not that necessary to own a nursing blouse or buy lots of it. As a mother, you have to think of ways on how to save money for your child. I am a working mom and I'm lucky enough that our uniform is designed with buttons in front. I just wear a bra inside and use a nursing cover while expressing milk. At home,I normally wear a loose shirt (can be easily pulled up) or a top with spaghetti strap (when I breastfeed, I let the straps down and wear the top like a tube and let out one boobie at a time 😂) Don't get me wrong. I own some Nursing blouses/dress/tops. I don't hate them. I wear those and make breastfeeding a lot easier especially in public. Those were gifts and hand-me-downs. My point here is, if you choose to save money and be resourceful, you can breastfeed without having nursing blouses. But if someone will give you those as a gift, ACCEPT it. 😁😂

Magbasa pa
VIP Member

All my nursing blouses before are just hand-me-downs from my cousin :) and few are just DIYs like oversized blouses am very fond of wearing as nursing blouses. Nonetheless my tank tops and tubes became instant nursing blouses at home anytime my bub wishes them to be and reach out for those pairs even without prior notice. Lol

Magbasa pa

I bought nursing blouses/dresses to shops I see online and inquired if I can go to their warehouse while others I bought thru baby/mom fairs. It is important to me that I can fit the blouse or dress first so I can personally see if it fits me well the size and looks good on me.

Dorothy Perkins' Maternity line has a great line of blouses and tops perfect for nursing. Alternatively, you can try buying those on Asos.com -- their mother/maternity line is pretty extensive and the selection is vast.

VIP Member

Actually i never bought myself a nursing blouse eversince i become a mom. I just wear clothes that i'm comfortable with that can breastfeed anytime and anywhere without the struggle of wardrobe difficulties.

elin.ph for actual nursing blouses but usually I just buy cropped tops from Zalora and wear them over Uniqlo bra tops or stretchy tank tops

I usually buy them in mommy/baby fairs, and also if there is a sale in sm department store or online (fb/shopee).

I didn't buy nursing blouses. Just nursing bras and nursing pads from so-en. I'll just wear loose shirts.

affordable nursing wear https://m.facebook.com/momewear/ and you can also try here http://elin.ph/ .

6y ago

I bought some pieces from ellie and me. As well as mome.ph I only had a handful with my firstborn and we breastfed for 3years. Now im starting my wardrobe early for baby #2 for anneasier and more stylish transition:)

VIP Member

i didn't buy any nursing blouses. more on v necks and buttoned shirts lang gamit ko noon.