Diapers

Where can i get the best diapers?

35 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

There is no best diapers dear. In fact just get a diaper that your lo would not be sensitive too as in won't get nappy rash. Ofcos we won't know till we've tried so it's good to get samples of different kinds of diapers as well so as to try it out and work within our budget. You can just go google and type getting free samples of baby diapers Singapore, they'll be a list. After the lo is out, then we try and see which diapers he's good with then we start to stock up on the diapers. It's always advisable to just get a carton of newborn size and thereafter get small size cos they grow very fast. Hehe

Read more

Different babies react differently on the diapers. Some might say mamy poko is gd but others when use causes rashes. Some might said huggies can hold urine overnite but for others it jus leak thru the nite. So it's up to individual bb. As where to get the best deal, now there's a lot. For ease of convenience, online is always d best solution. For bulk purchase, bb fairs are the best. For urgency, u can buy anywhere but a bit costly.

Read more

i don't think there's best diapers...the most expensive ones may not work for you, and the cheap ones, may not be that bad. it's really a matter of trial and error to see what works for your baby (and budget). most brands gives out samples these days, so you may want to give each a try and see which is good. Qoo10 is a good place to stock up on diapers. price is relatively cheaper than retail, and they send to your doorstep! :)

Read more

My friends love ordering diapers online because they rather not have the hassle of lugging diapers each time they run out. With some sites, there are the occasional card discounts and free delivery if you spend above a certain amount (which is usually doable when you order diapers). Here are some sites you can try out: - www.lazada.sg - https://redmart.com - www.qoo10.sg

Read more

Tried huggies cutting is too small Tried dryers daughter allergic to the material Tried mamypoko seems to be good until it starts to leaked at night Tried diapex and whoopee so far the best no leakage but bad news no sale in singapore only in jb😅 Tried petpet not bad so far no leakage at night (my substitute brand if i dont go jb buy diapex or whoopee brand😅)

Read more
VIP Member

Baby fair. Usually they have good deals of almost all the brand. And they also have free delivery if bulk purchase of $300 and above with free gift etc.. Other than baby fair you can also try www.redmart.com or www.qoo10.sg to get some good deals of diapers but it still got to depend on your baby which brand he or she is using

Read more

Merries and Moony tape was the best for me. Currently using mamy poko pants for my boy since he started crawling around. Every baby bum got different reaction to different brands, its better to try out different brands. And the the cutting is different, girls and boys might find a better fit in different brands too.

Read more
VIP Member

Depend on what’s your priority? Price ? Lasting ? Or even leak proof? My advice is to get the free sample and give all a try. It should be a better reflection what is the best. Then go online Qoo, Lazada or shoppe to get it during promotions

I use redmart for ease of delivery and they have major brands available. If you are interested can download the app from my referral link and get $10 off your 1st purchase. https://redmart.com/invite/jusjoanne210163

My boy using mamypoko. But is still depend on your baby. Try get some sample first to try out for your baby. You can try to search on those diapers website or Facebook and ask for some sample to try before you buy.