Diapers

Where can i get the best diapers?

36 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My boy using mamypoko. But is still depend on your baby. Try get some sample first to try out for your baby. You can try to search on those diapers website or Facebook and ask for some sample to try before you buy.

I second on goon too, love the soft texture. We normally stock it during the baby fair. Just reminder not to buy those from Thailand though it's cheaper the quality is different

VIP Member

If going to JB is convenient for you, Ill suggest to go there to purchase diapers instead. As the conversion rate, getting things there are slightly cheaper compared to here.

Pampers - always leak Huggies- been using from birth to 2 YO but somehow it start to leak esp at night Now switch to mammy poko which seems to do a good job

Best as in price or best as in quality haha Quality personally = merries If price to quality = pampers If just pure price some quality = drypers If not huggies

Read more

moony! order from Tinytree :) the Japan direct imported ones are of different qualities from those sold in SGP!

U can try online shopping , sometime it much cheaper n got free delivery , I always order from lazada, qoo10

The best is what suits baby? I use merries and pampers premium. Pampers pure is good too

Best diapers as in better absorption? Merries is good but very costly.

Using goon (made in japan) and lately tried merries. It's really good!