Where do you normally shop for baby diapers?

169 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

It's good that you check Lazada frequently. Yesterday Thursday they have free shipping, as different items charge shipping seperately. I bought it with $10 discount code at "SAFRAYAY". Only can use 1 time per account. So i use my hubby account and buy again. Like that i get to buy the wipes super cheap too! Remember to search as different seller sell different price. 1 seller sell more expensive by $1+. Use shopback, if you don't have account, use the link https://www.shopback.sg/?raf=4rlEy2 to get your 1st $5 when you sign up. I bought 2 times and the rebates is $9+. Like that on 10 times i can buy my diapers for free! With their discount on and off going, i seldom shop outside, i wait for discount code and free shipping to buy! Do download the app as sometime app have free shipping after using discount code. Although cannot use shopback but the shipping cost more than the shopback given.

Read more
Post reply image

I don't just shop for diapers at one place. I shop for them everywhere as long as there is a sale going on! It definitely helps to save quite a bit from those discounts going on. I shop for them at baby fairs, online shopping and even supermarkets. Baby fairs Good offers but only worth it if you have a car. If taking a cab home will balance out the discount. Online shopping Lazada, Convenient but not the best price. Luvbabies by Kim Sang Medical Hall, Good price but do not have all the brands and easily out of stock if there is extra sale going on. Supermarkets Last option on my mind as I have to lug them home and the price is not very good. I only buy here if there is a fair coming up but diapers are all out.

Read more

i would say depends on the diapers brands. high quality diapers definitely more $ than normal quality in term of per piece price. so far Online offer is better than physical shop no matter is supermarket or medical hall. qoo10 purchase, u can use qpoints n coupon to get better discount. lazada also have lost lead discount frequently. n even now Shopee also have premium japanese diaper Moony at $18 plus per pack while retail shop selling $27.50 each. Purchase online more convenience coz no need to carry big bag small bag home. expo price for those premium diapers normally not a good deal. juz a gimmicks from the marketing.

Read more
VIP Member

I love using Shopee for diapers and wet wipes! Contrary to popular belief, baby fairs and medical halls are NOT always the cheapest. If you are able to plan your purchases ahead, get the right vouchers and discounts, you can save a lot on Shopee! For example, my son's diapers would've cost $0.45-0.50+/pc elsewhere, but on Shopee I get it for only $0.26-0.28/pc :) My son is using XXL for Drypers and Mamypoko btw, so that's just the comparison based on average pricing!

Read more

I shop for them at various places as prices varies. Likely hood would be online. Some of the places online that i shop gives cashback too. Usually we buy where got cashback!?! You can chk it out https//www.shopback.sg/?raf=taeRBg Sometimes, medical halls are also cheaper. Alternatively, some online sellers also got lobang so might be cheaper to get from them too. Some comes with FOC delivery.

Read more

Kiddy palace, I chose Huggies but if you're looking for a cheaper price. I'd recommend online shopping for your little one. I personally never do a purchase at minimarts etc for my baby but I don't judge. Some babies has a very sensitive skin so you have to make sure that the diapers is suitable for them wear. If your little one doesn't have any allergies then you're good to go, any brands!

Read more

Chinese Medical halls or online. Especially if there is promotion whih has free delivery. You don't have to carry so many heavy stuffs and also somw provide cashback services. You can refer to the link for more information. https://www.shopback.sg/?raf=taeRBg

Read more

I buy mine during the babyfairs held at Singapore Expo! The ones held by Mummy Market are every 3 months so I'd stock up enough to last me until the next fair. My parents always say their storeroom becomes a mini babyshop at the end of our haul at each fair lol.

Try qoo10 but only stock up when there are promotions. Have never purchased from supermarkets or medicinal halls before because the prices just dun match qoo10 promo prices. Make good use of coupons which might offset a further 20% off your bill!

Online, medical halls, supermarkets, baby fairs, etc ... It depends how much you want to buy. Online purchase sometimes gives you foc delivery. Some you can even get cash rebate. Refer to the link https://www.shopback.sg/?raf=taeRBg

Read more