Good deals purchase

Hi mummies..1st time mum here. Edd Dec 2021.. wanna noe where do u all normally purchase diapers and baby laundry detergents at gd deals? Pls share! Thanks!

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
TapFluencer

for me, i tried to get as many trial diapers and i narrowed down to Rascals + Friends (redmart). if you can narrow down to which diapers you like and is suitable for your baby, you can research whether its cheaper in shopee, lazada, qoo10, giant, fair price, sheng siong, prime. I only had to buy the NB case (contains 240 diapers) 2 times. baby laundry detergent you can definitely stock up during 11.11 sale, best if you add to cart the items you want in each app and compare the prices when the sale starts, so you can cart out from the app that is the cheapest. hope this helps!

Read more
3y ago

cool!! Will try that.. thanks!

We gonna stock up during 11.11! But sometimes redmart has good deals for pampers as well (could be because my hubby has some vouchers thou)! Sometimes can see shopee too?

go to jin tai tong shop. u can get cheap diapers and detergen. next time when u buy again , bring the old plastick for diapers with yellow strip and u will get extra discount.

3y ago

where is jin tai tong shop?

VIP Member

Shopee or Lazada, I will compare price during the sales like 11.11. For newborn don’t need to stock up so many as they will outgrow very fast.

3y ago

can share seller name? but laundry detergent is ok to stock up rite?

VIP Member

I got some diaper samples to try out first. Otherwise online websites usually have great discounts and vouchers. Wait for sale!

Sign up for shopee mum club, got frre diapers to try. I bought mainly from lazada red mart trial packs

Carousell or Facebook Marketplace to get min quantity at best price

VIP Member

Shopeee. always got flash deals or coupon to cover

I got mine on shopee & Qoo10 during sales :)

3y ago

Above is for Qoo10. Ignore the link, that’s the shop name with dot com.

Super Mum

Physical Stores, i go to VENUS.

3y ago

ohh didnt noe Venus sells diapers too!